minwoo + sunglasses
cr on the pics
A welcome concert news that informs of the opening act for Korea’s top idol group Shinhwa’s M Lee Minwoo 10th solo anniversary project http://www.lworks.co.kr/M/BLOG2013/ ! 12/24-25 @ Uniqlo AX Interpark http://bit.ly/1cTxLfv ticketing opens 11/10
- Concert name: 2013 M Lee Minwoo Christmas Live - XMAS
- Concert date and time: 24 Dec (Tues) 7:30pm / 25 Dec (Wed) 5pm
- Concert venue: Uniqlo AX
- Rating: Not for pre-schoolers
- Ticket price: 110,000 won throughout (inclusive of tax) (1st floor standing / 2nd floor seated)
- Ticket sales: Interpark (for queries: 1544-1555)
Shinhwa’s Junjin shed tears upon hearing about story of the abandoned dog, Suni.
On the upcoming episode of JTBC’s “Shinhwa Broadcast - Shinhwa seeks little legends” on the 10th will reveal the second half of “Angels in the Wild”.
In this episode, Shinhwa specially organised a “Dog Party”…
cr on pics do not remove or edit
I’m not the type of the person who goes easy on my artworks.
I always believe everything happens for a reason. My artworks are not the exception. They’re not just for decoration. With every artwork, I put my feelings into it.
These two banners I made for SHINHWAVN.COM for Dongwan’s coming birthday. He himself exudes a feeling of TRUST and CARING, that’s why I took the lyrics from “On the road” and “The untold stories” to make the texts.
- The first banner: there’s an image of a clock, representing the time passing by, but everyone, SHCJs, believe in his words, yep, it’s the mutual trust. The stock is taken from a magazine, in 2007-2008. His warm smile makes ppl feel assured that Shinhwa would definitely come back.
- The second one: The stock is taken from “The return storybook” in 2012, which means Shinhwa did come back as promised. That’s why I highlighted the word “PROMISE”. Yep, they kept their promise and are still walking and standing together on stages.
I know not many ppl look for such tiny things, it’s fine if it’s beautiful but I make my artworks extremely detailed just b/c I have a responsiblity in everything I’ve done. Somehow, I just want to spoil my feelings :)
This month is memorable for all SHCJs, with two vitally important birthdays.
Happy birthday to you, oppayam ^^~
…of the latest episode of Shinhwa Broadcast. If you don’t want to be spoiled, just skip my post.
So I got at Incheon Herbland really late and there was a huge line outside. The girl before me told me that they’ll only let in 100 fans and she was like 107 but they still lined up in case the PD…